My Esri Release - January 3rd, 2019

01-03-2019 01:10 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 1 381

Happy New Year All,

It has been confirmed that we will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this evening at 5pm (PST).  Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

My Esri Release Items

Usability

• To help reduce the amount of clicks a user has to go through, a new default landing page option has been added.

• To make it more clear on where to find a summary of license information, we have changed the "View License Term Summary" text to say "View License Summary".  Additionally on this page, the different license types have been separated into groups (Term and Maintenance Use).

Developers

• The issue where related authorizations weren't showing for developers has been resolved.

Licensing

• On the first step for creating a provisioning file, the Product Type dropdown list has been rearranged based on frequency of use.

Tags (1)
1 Comment
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

The profusion of and ever-changing names for various ESRI products had me thinking "What is this #my_esri thing?"

There is a video here https://community.esri.com/community/my-esri that explains it.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.