Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity

(115 Posts)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

From Saturday January 13th, 2024, at 7am (PT) to Sunday January 14th at 10am (PT), functionality in My Esri will be limited due to scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please review the below list of areas that will be impacted. Note: these areas may not be applicable based on level of permissions provided by your distributorship or My Esri administrator. 

Read more...

more
4 0 379
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Happy New Year All. This Thursday January 4th, 2024, My Esri will be releasing a new version.

Read more...

more
4 0 546
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

On Friday October 20th, 2023, from 6pm (PT) to 9pm (PT), functionality in My Esri will be limited due to scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please review the below list of areas that will be impacted. Note: these areas are may not be applicable based on level of permissions provided by your distributorship or My Esri administrator.

Read more...

more
5 1 413
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

This Thursday August 24th at 5:00pm PST, a new version of My Esri will be available. Since the full transition of My Esri to the new experience, the team has been working on addressing outstanding user enhancement requests, and resolving some minor issues reported.

Please see the below additions and let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,

Josh

Read more...

more
3 0 513
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Per Esri's Security team guidance, we are removing the ability for users to request My Esri permission through an open online form. The security risks associated with online forms serves potential for customer data breaches and access to sensitive information.

Read more...

more
4 0 767
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Want to learn some basics about the new My Esri?

Take the free My Esri 101 course, now available from the Course Catalog on Esri's Training Academy.

Read more...

more
4 2 1,438
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We have successfully launched the new My Esri experience! 

For the past year, a beta site has been available for you to try and provide feedback. Through extensive development work and acceptance testing, this beta experience has evolved and is now the new interface for My Esri Users moving forward. To ensure a smooth migration, My Esri will still allow you to access the deprecated experience (classic) up until early 2023. Please review the following images and descriptions for further details (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions).  Also, look for new My Esri 101 training that will be available December 6th on the training catalog at https://www.esri.com/training/.

Read more...

more
1 11 2,436
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Coming this September 22nd, 2022,  the My Esri beta site will have the Developer feature available to review and provide feedback.  

Please see the below images and descriptions for further details (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions). Due to some unforeseen challenges, we have adjusted our full transition date to early December 2022, while leaving the current site available (Classic) until the end of Quarter 1, 2023.

Read more...

more
1 0 1,130
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

As of September 1st , 2022,  the My Esri beta site has the Users feature available to review and provide feedback.  

JoshBeaton_0-1662139257629.png

Please see the below images and descriptions for further details (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions). Due to some unforeseen challenges, we have adjusted our full transition date to Mid-October, while leaving the current site available (Classic) until early 2023.

Read more...

more
1 0 667
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Coming this April 14th, 2022,  the My Esri beta site will have additional licensing features!

JoshBeaton_0-1649887633996.png

See the following images and descriptions for further details (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions).

Good news! After this release we will have successfully implemented a majority of the Licensing features. Moving into the end of April and early May, the remaining licensing items will be implemented (License Configuration, Tagging, and License Requests) and the support features will begin development.

Please continue to let us know what you think about the experience through the survey on the main home page!

Read more...

more
3 0 945
65 Subscribers