cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Activity

(115 Posts)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Coming this March 24th, 2022,  the My Esri beta site will have additional licensing features!

JoshBeaton_0-1648146248987.png

See the below images and descriptions for further details (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions). As we move into April, the remaining Licensing features are scheduled to be completed. They include, Manage Developer Subscriptions, Recover Lost Licenses, and License Configurations & Tagging. Please continue to let us know what you think about the experience through the survey on the main home page!

Read more...

more
1 0 850
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Happy new year!

As promised, the My Esri team continues to work diligently to add new features to the My Esri beta experience for you to try and tell us what you think. So far, we have received great insight on the first iteration and are on track to have all functional by June 2022.

Coming this January 13th, 2022, two new areas that will be available in production are Downloads and Organization Overview. Please see the below images and descriptions to get a sneak peek (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions).

Moving into next month you will start seeing sections of the Licensing experience added so stay tuned!

Read more...

more
2 1 1,070
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Over the past few years many of you have provided great feedback on ideas that would make the My Esri experience better. Good news! We heard you and are in the process of updating the site to improve overall navigation by reducing the number of clicks it takes to find what you are looking for, enhancing consistency, and further highlighting key feature functionality.

To share what has been accomplished, a new beta site will be available on December 9th, 2021 for you to try. As we continue to develop the experience, you will be able to test new available pages as they are released and let us know what you think. This beta experience will run in parallel with our existing "classic" site until we have successfully completed the transition.

Please see some of the below features that will be available (note that these areas will be shown only if you have pertinent permissions) and be sure to take the tour!

Read more...

more
0 3 1,005
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this evening Thursday June 24th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below items that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

Read more...

more
3 0 657
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this evening Thursday April 22nd, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key fixes and enhancements that will be included.

Thanks,

Joh

Read more...

more
2 0 728
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri Thursday April 1st, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key fixes and enhancements that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

Read more...

more
1 0 649
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri Thursday March 11th, at 5pm (PST) which will include a great enhancement to the outgoing licensing emails. Please view the descriptoin for more details.

Josh

Read more...

more
3 0 826
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

My Esri Release - Thursday February 18th, 2021

Read more...

more
0 0 639
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

From Friday January 15th, 2021 5pm (PST) to Tuesday January 19th, 2021 5am (PST), functionality in My Esri will be limited due to scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please review the below list of processes that will be unavailable. Note: these areas may not be applicable based on level of permissions provided by your distributor or My Esri administrator.

Read more...

more
0 0 1,358
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

All,

We will be moving forward with a minor release of My Esri this Thursday October 22nd, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements that will be included.

Thanks,

Josh

5.22 Release Items

Licensing

• When licensing portal under an Annual Developer Subscription, user type values can now be modified and new extensions are available (Parcel Fabric and Utility Network)

Downloads

• Download terms and conditions click through prompt has been added to the request media workflow.

more
0 0 996
65 Subscribers