Connecting multiple Collect Value outputs to Cell Statistics + ModelBuilder ArcGIS10.1

Jump to solution
02-24-2015 12:56 AM
JustinGleeson
Occasional Contributor

I have developed a model that collects values through a number of integrated sub-models. I was hoping to use Cell Statistics to run an analysis on the results from each of the sub-models. It will work properly when I have Output Values from one of the sub-models connected but I can't seem to connect the results from more than one model.

For instance, I have the results from ModelSoils connected but can't connect ModelEnv at the same time. I have tried connecting and selecting 'Input rasters or constant values' but it won't connect.

Any suggestions on what I am missing here? Thanks Justin

Model1.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JustinGleeson
Occasional Contributor

Hi Vandana,

Both are rasters.

In any case I actually found a solution to this thanks to Hornbydd over on Stackexchange.

I connected the Output Value 1 and 2 to a new Collect Values and it worked fine for me.

Thanks for reply

Justin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hi Justin,

Instead of connecting with a connector, you can double-click the Cell-Statistics tool in the model builder. Then add the two Rasters (Output_Values_1 and Output_Values_2) to Input Rasters...

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Jay

Think Location
0 Kudos
VandanaRaghunathan
New Contributor III

Hello Justin,

What is the data type of the Output Value and Output Value2? You can check that by going to the properties > data type.

Thanks,

Vandana

0 Kudos
JustinGleeson
Occasional Contributor

Hi Vandana,

Both are rasters.

In any case I actually found a solution to this thanks to Hornbydd over on Stackexchange.

I connected the Output Value 1 and 2 to a new Collect Values and it worked fine for me.

Thanks for reply

Justin

0 Kudos
VandanaRaghunathan
New Contributor III

Sounds good.

Thanks,

Vandana

0 Kudos