Where could i post my map?

Jump to solution
05-03-2022 12:30 PM
AxelFahrendorf
New Contributor

Hello, i hope i am in the right part of the blog.

As you can see in the title i would like to know where in esri i could post my maps and if possible have reviews.

I already have seen the ESRI gallery of "map we love" https://www.esri.com/en-us/maps-we-love/gallery?&c0p=2

but nowhere to post them.

Cordialy 

Axel Fahrendorf

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You ought to be able to post maps and images directly in your posts here, but it's not exactly optimized for rating and reviewing. You could always throw your map up on Reddit or elsewhere across social media for general feedback.

Most of the spaces here are for "questions", where other users can submit "answers". There are blog spaces, too, but it still doesn't seem like it would fit the bill...

You could always suggest a kind of media gallery feature!

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You ought to be able to post maps and images directly in your posts here, but it's not exactly optimized for rating and reviewing. You could always throw your map up on Reddit or elsewhere across social media for general feedback.

Most of the spaces here are for "questions", where other users can submit "answers". There are blog spaces, too, but it still doesn't seem like it would fit the bill...

You could always suggest a kind of media gallery feature!

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
AxelFahrendorf
New Contributor

Thank you for this answer !

I will go on reddit it seems to be the most appropriate social media and i will also make the suggest 🙂

0 Kudos
RKathieMcClung
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm too new to know the answer to this straight off, but I asked someone. If I hear back, I'll post you on that.

RK McClung

0 Kudos
RKathieMcClung
New Contributor III
I added some tags to the post. I don't know the answer, but that is a great
question I'll look for the answer to.
RKMcClung
0 Kudos