New to the community

03-23-2023 02:57 AM
Nalla_Philip
New Contributor

hello ladies and gentlemen, what a beautiful day to be a member of this vibrant GIS community like this, where learning, innovation, ideas, and problem-solving skills are abundant.  My name is Philip. it is an honor to be here.  I have always been passionate about geography, mapping, and connecting to humanity, and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share my interest.

My background is in Geophysics and Remote sensing, and I've worked on a number of projects that involve spatial analysis and data visualization. I'm particularly interested in using GIS to understand the impact of human activities on natural systems and to develop strategies for sustainable SDGs.

In my free time, I enjoy exploring new places and having fun. I'm always looking for ways to improve my GIS skills, and I'm eager to learn from the expertise of others in this community.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and collaborating on exciting projects together.

1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @Nalla_Philip!

It is indeed a beautiful day to be part of the GIS community and we're glad to have you join. Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS—a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

And, noting your specific interest, these areas may prove a good starting point: 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about using Esri Community.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos