Introduction

06-01-2023 01:00 PM
DannyJTadgerson
New Contributor

I am back working in GIS after a few years off.  I like the sharing of ideas and solutions.    I look forward  to seeing the posts. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome back to GIS, @DannyJTadgerson. We're glad to have you here in Esri Community!

Consider this Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

Feel encouraged to let us know which ArcGIS products you're using and/or areas of focus, and we'll be more than happy to point you towards areas of our platform most relevant to you.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
DannyJTadgerson
New Contributor

I work in the woods on projects improving the forest.  We need to ensure we walk a certain distance apart and would like to track or add our path traveled.    I was exposed too collector and use avenza.     Would Arc GIS field maps be the program i am looking for. 

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for following up! I'm one of Esri's Community Managers with an expertise on this platform rather than having the right type of background to answer your question about which product best matches your need. There are a couple of things you could do here—you could post your question to a more relevant Board, like Forestry Questions, where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members of ours who're doing work similar to you. You could also get in touch with our Support team to ask about this via our Contact Us page. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos