Introduction

06-27-2022 11:54 PM
BamlakuAmente
New Contributor

Dear All Hope you are well. I am Bamlaku Amente from Ethiopia (Esat Africa). A GIS and RS Professional (MSc in Remote Sensing & GIS, Bachelor degree in Geography & Environmental Studies, GeES), Diploma in Geography and have been taking many GIS & RS training certificates. I work at Addis Ababa University, Department of GeES as a Chief Technical assistant to assist and has been teaching GIS, RS and related technical course for undergraduate and graduate program. I am also involved in GIS and related projects as a GIS professional. Anyone who supports my professional skill and knowledge I am welcome

Bamlaku Amente

“Theory without practice is lame; Practice without theory is blind; Theory and practice makes Skillful and Capable” 

Albert Einstein 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @BamlakuAmente !  

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

And do let us know if we can help you locate topics of interest (such as specific products of ours or areas of focus) in Esri Community. We'll be only too happy to help! 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos