ArcGIS Pro 2.5: How to approach the gallery for the outline of polygon layer?

Jump to solution
04-16-2020 12:01 AM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.5: How to approach the gallery for the outline of polygon layer?

This should be simple, but I couldn’t figure out how to approach the gallery for the outline of polygon layer. I assume that I can approach the same gallery available for the line layer while I’m working with polygon

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Ah, I understand your question now.  There is an Enhancement Request in for this functionality - ENH-000120398 - The outlines of polygons cannot be edited in ArcGIS Pro due to no access to the line gallery (Outline option not available in ArcGIS Pro.)

There is an ArcGIS Idea here that has been reviewed and provides additional links to relevant information.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Jamal - if I understand your question correctly, in the second graphic the UI is on Properties for the polygon symbol.  Click Gallery to the left of Properties and then you see the Style Symbols (gallery).  Is this what you're asking?

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thank you Robert.

I’m looking to something equivalent to what is used to be available in ArcMap shown in the screenshot below. I need to select a style for outline of the polygon.

Jamal Numan
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Ah, I understand your question now.  There is an Enhancement Request in for this functionality - ENH-000120398 - The outlines of polygons cannot be edited in ArcGIS Pro due to no access to the line gallery (Outline option not available in ArcGIS Pro.)

There is an ArcGIS Idea here that has been reviewed and provides additional links to relevant information.

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Robert. I have already voted

Best

Jamal

Jamal Numan
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You're welcome Jamal - if you feel my answer is correct, please mark it so as to close this thread.  Best to you and yours!