where did the link to Item Details and the Service page go

Jump to solution
11-20-2019 09:20 AM
KevinMacLeod4
Frequent Contributor

Where did the Details in the "..." go?  To see the Item Details and REST service.

I looked for a few minutes. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KevinMacLeod4
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Chris and Kelly!

Kelly, I think the way it works in production is great. It goes to the Item. And then from there, you can find the REST link if that is what you need.  Thanks again!  I appreciate you collaborating with the community through the beta. I will dive in to it and test drive it more.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Kevin,

This isn't available yet, but is planned to be included in the future. Do you have a preference for it to go to the item or rest url?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Also, if you hit the share button you can find a link to the layer items.

0 Kudos
ChrisWhitmore
Esri Regular Contributor

Kevin MacLeod‌ for layers with corresponding items, you should see the link to item details from the layer properties panel (upper right button - should become active for a layer when you select it in the layer list or click "..More options" on the layer menu:

Layers without a corresponding item dont have a link atm (to the rest url) but expected to be coming (the layer properties panel is not complete yet..we will be refining it).

Cheers,

Chris

KevinMacLeod4
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Chris and Kelly!

Kelly, I think the way it works in production is great. It goes to the Item. And then from there, you can find the REST link if that is what you need.  Thanks again!  I appreciate you collaborating with the community through the beta. I will dive in to it and test drive it more.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos