Issue with a date input component

Jump to solution
10-08-2020 12:48 AM
MatejVrtich
Esri Contributor

Hi,

picking a date field in a Filter renders a date input component which keeps changing a selected date automatically after the date input component appears. Selecting a date is impossible.

The same issue occurs in a date input component used in a UI used to set a time extent for a map.

Tested in last versions of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Attaching a screen recording.

Matej

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussellRoberts1
Esri Frequent Contributor

We have a repro case now, it looks to be related to the system date of the computer when it is set to a specific region. Hope to have it fixed in the next update.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RussellRoberts1

Can you share the map and layer? I can't reproduce this. thanks!

0 Kudos
MatejVrtich
Esri Contributor

Hi Russell Roberts‌,

I can reproduce it on any data with a date field, e.g https://www.arcgis.com/apps/mapviewer/index.html?layers=d957997ccee7408287a963600a77f61f. Attaching a new screen recording of this layer.

It might be related to a locales, as I use Czech locales.

I tried to switch the locales to English using OS/Windows and Browser/Chrome settings, but no difference.

I can see the same issue in a date input component coming from https://esri.github.io/calcite-components/?path=/story/components-date--simple and it seems that Map Viewer Beta is using the Calcite components.

Thanks,

Matej

0 Kudos
RussellRoberts1

Yup I am not seeing this with your sample map either. Can you try clearing your cache and testing again?

0 Kudos
MatejVrtich
Esri Contributor

Clearing the cache doesn't work either.

0 Kudos
RussellRoberts1

We have a repro case now, it looks to be related to the system date of the computer when it is set to a specific region. Hope to have it fixed in the next update.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MatejVrtich
Esri Contributor

Thanks a lot for your support.

Looking forward to the next update.

0 Kudos
NaokoKISHIMOTO
Esri Contributor

We have the same problem. The following is our test results. JFYI.

OSLocaleBrowserMap Viewer Beta UIResult
EnglishJapaneseJapaneseJapaneseNOT repro
JapaneseEnglishEnglishEnglishRepro
0 Kudos