Will there eventually be New Map Viewer Beta Apps?

Jump to solution
03-11-2021 12:37 PM
Labels (1)
DougBrowning
MVP Frequent Contributor

Will there be all new Apps coming based off the new Maps?  Or will it just be a map/app hybrid now?

Trying to figure out what to develop in.  Our current site is a App.  Trying to find a way to use related tables.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Regular Contributor

Map Viewer Beta is the JS 4.x equivalent of the standard Map Viewer.

The JS 4.x equivalent of Web App Builder is Experience Builder. It's really fantastic, but currently still lacking many of the advanced apps from the older-gen stuff.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Regular Contributor

Map Viewer Beta is the JS 4.x equivalent of the standard Map Viewer.

The JS 4.x equivalent of Web App Builder is Experience Builder. It's really fantastic, but currently still lacking many of the advanced apps from the older-gen stuff.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

DougBrowning
MVP Frequent Contributor

Wow did not know that I thought it was like Explorer or something.  So many names.

Still not seeing any support for relationship classes though just like in map viewer beta.  Am i just missing it?

Bummer but thanks

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Regular Contributor

Oh for sure, it's a lot to keep up on. I haven't actually pulled a layer with a relationship class into EB yet, but I think you're right, it's not there yet. They actually just posted an updated roadmap for Experience Builder today, and they are gradually working in more of the WAB widgets we all know and love. They don't specifically mention relationship classes, but hopefully that's not too far off!

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS