In my adopta application, the lastupdatedate and adoptedon fields are not populating.

12-13-2019 06:47 AM
StevenSpradling
New Contributor III

In my adopta application, the lastupdatedate and adoptedon fields are not populating, I configured the popup on my layer to read those fields as the instructions showed. Additionally even when enabling attachments on the feature layer, it wont let me attach a photo. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Steven,

What settings are you using for the actions when adopting and abandoning assets? The Adopta widget won't automatically kick the correct date (or clear the date) based on the pop up configuration. If the values aren't quite populating correctly when the widget is set, would it be possible for you to send a screen shot of the widget configuration and the URL for your asset layer? 

With regards to photos, are you trying to attach through the map viewer or through the Adopta widget? At this time, Adopta can only send preconfigured edits to the asset layers (adopt, abandon, clean, etc.). If you are trying to simply get the attached images to show in Adopta, the top right panel is simply the pop up. If you can get it to show up in the pop up, it should appear there too. 

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos