Crowdsource Manager Selecting Multiple Records

Jump to solution
11-05-2019 11:28 AM
AdamAull
New Contributor II

I'm using the crowdsource manager application for the Citizen Problem Reporter solution. The app is working fine with filters, editing, etc. But I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to selected multiple records and then export those to CSV. The app allows 1 record selection and exports that 1 record with no issues. I've attempted to create my own crowdsource manager app and investigate possibilities there. So far I haven't had any luck.

Has anyone got a solution for this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

You can select multiple records by using CTRL+Click in the table

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

You can select multiple records by using CTRL+Click in the table

AdamAull
New Contributor II

Thank you for the answer. I looked through all of the documentation for this answer and either it wasn't there or I missed it. This is a huge win for my end users.

0 Kudos
FranciscoRodriguez2
New Contributor II

I really find the crowdsource manager app to be an excellent app for non-GIS user.   However, there are instances where it would be highly beneficial to use a sort of a "Select All" button that selects all the records after you've used a filter.   Control + select works fine when you have a a few features to edit, but it becomes an onerous process when there are a hundred features.  Has there been any development in trying to add a select all button?

0 Kudos
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

Hi Francisco,

We have added this functionality in ArcGIS Online 8.2,  which is scheduled to be released in few weeks. The new  functionality will allow you to interactively select multiple records by using Shift + Click. We also have added Select All and Clear Selection button. We will look forward to hear your feedback on these new enhancements.

Thanks.

Aziza