My Government Services (MGS)

10-01-2015 10:56 AM

My Government Services (MGS)

Overview

MGS (My Government Services) is a configuration of ArcGIS and a JavaScript application that helps residents locate a government facility and obtain information about curbside and drop-off services provided by a government agency in their community from a smartphone, tablet, and desktop computer.

MGS is typically used by residents in a community, but it can be used by visitors to locate a library or post office near them. This application provides access to the organization 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and typically supplements customer service phone numbers staffed by these organizations.

1284-how-to-use-my-government-services.jpg

The My Government Services solution is still supported and undergoing development (as of 02OCT15). If you would like a copy you find the download link here. The official download page (in case the direct link doesn't work) is located at Esri Accounts. It will require the correct login, as will the download link above.

Local Government Model Layer(s)

Working Installs

The following entities have setup and currently manage a working install of this Local Government Solution.

Version history
Last update:
‎10-01-2015 10:56 AM
Updated by:
Contributors