Learn ArcGIS Question

02-12-2020 07:38 AM
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I worked on Learn ArcGIS's  Georeference  in ArcGIS Pro and I found some issues on that one....

Georeference Imagery in ArcGIS Pro | Learn ArcGIS 

I see there is no comments at the end of the lesson and it would be Nice if they inset it if there are any issues or problems...

I found some issues on that lesson and i spend some time to solve the problem on my own part.

Is there a way for me to make my comments or suggest to it ?

I want to add another one... It needs to put down what version they wrote that lesson down... It helps us to know which version that works or not...

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Robert

Way, way way down on the bottom right is a link for all learning materials.

Send them your commentary there

Feedback | Learn ArcGIS 

HeatherSmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your feedback! Commenting/questioning and software version are both things we are hoping to address in the future.

For now, the best way to pose questions or provide feedback about a lesson is right here, on the Learn ArcGIS GeoNet space, or through a private email, which you can send via this form: https://learn.arcgis.com/feedback/

The lesson Georeference Imagery in ArcGIS Pro was written for ArcGIS Pro 2.5.

I'm glad you were able to solve the problem on your own. We'd still like to hear about the issue (and your solution!) so we can prevent it for people doing this lesson in the future.

Thanks!
Heather

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Heather Smith‌ our link to the form is the same...

also... to shorcut posting a suggestion there, perhaps they could make the font much larger and maybe duplicate at the top of the page as well

PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Thank you you all !

Will do when I get a chance to write down tonight...

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Sorry ...

Here is the link .

Just go to Control Points section ... 

Heather Smith ‌Dan Patterson

There you go...  I convert the website to pdf then convert to MS Word.

I  typed it in text box with yellow highlight...

I have not done any compare transformation methods so I have not check on them yet...  I will go back and try them when I have a time.

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
HeatherSmith
Esri Contributor

Thanks Robert!
This looks like something that we can easily fix in the lesson for our next update. I'll send it on to the author. Thanks very much for taking the time to report it to us!
Heather

PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Sure no problem !

0 Kudos