Just 30S to get the result of the LandTrendr but do NOT show the result picture

10-17-2022 05:02 AM
Labels (1)
YuhangWang
New Contributor

HI:

EXCUSE ME. Recently,I use the data provided by the LearnGIS Lessons(Forest_Disturbance_Analysis.zip),and work with the course(https://learn.arcgis.com/en/projects/monitor-forest-change-over-time/) step by step to learn the LandTrendr .But it just costs me 30s to get the result .(The process may run for 15 minutes generally ),but the result is not show on my screen.The following picture is my result.

YuhangWang_0-1666007698467.png

I would be grateful for a response.

Best Regards!

Yuhang Wang

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
HongXu
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Yuhang, could you check two things?

I noticed there is a space in the extension of the output file name (. crf), could you check whether that is the cause?

I also noticed that you were running on a machine of Chinese operating system, would it possible  to try on a machine of English operating system?

0 Kudos
YuhangWang
New Contributor

Hi, Very happy to receive your reply.I ran the algorithm in version 2.8 and there was no error, so I think it may be that I did not properly configure the environment required for version 3.0, of course, it may also be a problem that you pointed out above. Sorry for not giving you feedback in time whether my problem is solved.

Thank you again for your reply.And thanks for your tutorial, it helps me a lot.Look forward to seeing your update again in the tutorial.

Best wishes.

0 Kudos
SarahBlake
New Contributor III

Hi.  I also had a problem with this Monitor Forest Change over Time ESRI tutorial when I got to step 3 in the 'Show a pixel's change over time' section... within the Chart Properties, it would not let me make a selection for the Change detection method (which should be LandTrendr in tutorial). Attaching a screenshot:     Wondering how to fix this....?

0 Kudos
HongXu
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor
Did you have Image Analyst Extension license enabled? LandTrendr algorithm requires Image Analyst license.
0 Kudos