Hello Esri Community. Great minds. How can I get ArcTutor or the ArcGIS tutorial data for my ArcGIS 10.3 single-user installed for me by my university.

02-23-2018 10:50 PM
MichaelOlufemi
New Contributor II

Hello Esri Community. Great minds. I am Michael Olufemi, I am new in this community. I am a new enthusiast of the ArcGIS software.However, I have a little challenge in my task of learning how to use ArcGIS. I got my ArcGIS 10.3 software installed by my university as a single user. However, I need help on how to access or download ArcTutor or the ArcGIS tutorial data. I could not locate it in my set up. Please any idea on how to download it. I have my ArcGIS 10.3 installed for me in school already. Please, I need it for my learning progress. Thanks great community

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

If you go to My Esri very top right of your screen, then under My Organizations, you will see Downloads.

If they have made the product available. it will be listed there, somewhere.  either under products, product components etc.

MichaelOlufemi
New Contributor II

Hello Dan Patterson, thank you for the response. I really find your information quite useful and well spelt out. However, the download link is not available on my account here yet. I got a response like "Unfortunately, you do not have access to the page or process that was requested."  I tried going to a link I came across that relates to download though. What do you think I can do as I need the ArcTutor badly for my personal training? Although, I have placed a request for permission from my organization. Thank you very much. Michael Olufemi from Nigeria.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Yes, Michael.. you will have to put in a request.  They don't necessarily make all things available since they have to support it

MichaelOlufemi
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response. I will wait till my permission is granted then. Cheers.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

No problem... good luck

0 Kudos