1 year Learn ArcGis Trial

Jump to solution
05-02-2021 07:53 PM
CatalinIvancovKata
New Contributor

Hello,

I am a volunteer in a heritage NGO and I noticed the 1year trial student learning account is not available anymore. Is that right or am I missing something? I would really need this type of account for a learning project but as NGO we don't have financial resources for a paid account.

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Catalin,

It's wonderful to hear you are volunteering! Esri has many different programs to provide software to organizations and individuals doing service work. I sent you a direct message so we can find the right option for you!

Adena

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Catalin,

It's wonderful to hear you are volunteering! Esri has many different programs to provide software to organizations and individuals doing service work. I sent you a direct message so we can find the right option for you!

Adena

0 Kudos
hdelpuerto01
New Contributor

Hello! I'm dealing with the same issue over here. I do have a Learn_Student account but It validation period is only for 21 days and I can't have access to other courses. How can I get a 1 year student program subscription?

0 Kudos
HeatherSmith
Esri Contributor

Hi @hdelpuerto01 , we've sent you a direct message to help you with this.

0 Kudos
qingchazhao
New Contributor

Hello! I'm a student, I want to know how can I get a 1 year student program subscription?

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello! Please reach out to us via: https://learn.arcgis.com/feedback/ and we'll get back to you about options for enrolled university students. Please note the name of your university and include your e-mail address. Many students have access through their university for the duration of their studies!

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello again,

I think you filled out the form, but without an e-mail address and full name. We are unable to reach you without an e-mail address.

0 Kudos
qingchazhao
New Contributor

Hello:
My email is [Removed by moderator], and my full name is zhao qingcha, thanks

0 Kudos