Parcels with no functionality? When I click on a parcel all I can do is copy -- all other options greyed out.

12-23-2019 10:16 AM
MarcellaRose1
New Contributor II

I am using ArcGIS 10.6 for county-level land record management. I am using the Local Government Model and am working in an area that needs a lot of redrafting / addition of lots, ROWs, etc. 

While I am in parcel editor, when I click on many of these parcels they have no functions available. When I right click, every option is greyed out except "Copy" -- I cannot merge, duplicate, construct by parent, delete -- nothing. When clicked on I can see and edit the attributes, but that's about it. What is going on? How can I fix my parcels?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
MarcellaRose1
New Contributor II

Hi,

I found some documentation on plans and looked into the plan table as you described. This was super helpful. Thank you!

0 Kudos
anna_garrett
Occasional Contributor III

you can also look at the plan table as you would any kind of table in arcmap! just open up your fabric and it's the table labelled "plans". you'll have to tell it to show you all the fields again, as far as i can recall, but it'll at least show you the name of the plan.

AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

All I wanted to say is that we have a great community that helps each other out - that is wonderful!

Thanks you all.

PS - never forget we also have great people waiting for your phone calls in technical support to troubleshoot any issue or question you might have.