Why is this curve inverting itself?

09-11-2019 03:09 PM
AnneBransford1
New Contributor III

The curve is entered correctly in the traverse grid and appears correctly when the parcel is unjoined. However, when I join the parcel into the fabric, the curve flips itself. What the heck is going on and how do I fix it?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DianeBaker
New Contributor III

Back in ArcMap I had an issue with a curve doing some pretty chaotic things.  I finally found what was causing my issue and it was a historical parcel.  The biggest catch was it was a historical parcel I couldnt see.  I had to change the Query for the historical layer to show EVERY historical layer regardless of type.  I found something I had used to sketch a shape deleted it and after that the curve worked.  It was bizarre.

0 Kudos
TimHodson
Esri Contributor

Hi Anne, this problem has been reported previously, and was fixed in 10.6.1. (Reference: BUG-000099453) If you are already at 10.6.1 or higher, then please respond here to let us know. Otherwise if you are working on a release earlier than 10.6.1, there is possibly a workaround, but I'd need to research it further before providing the steps, and I may also need your data as well to confirm it's the same issue and to confirm that the workaround is valid.

I'll message you so we can figure out next steps.

-Tim

0 Kudos