Access to User Types through Bureau of Indian Affairs BOGS - Your Questions Answered

03-25-2021 02:51 PM
Esri Contributor

You asked, we answered! 

You've asked what kind of user type licenses you can access through the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), Branch of Geospatial Support (BOGS).  Anne Taylor, Tribal Program Team Lead for Esri, is here to answer this question for you.

Links to additional resources:

Portal for ArcGIS: Overview of User Types and Roles 

BOGS Geospatial frequently asked questions 

Esri Product Page explaining the different user types

If you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe to this community, Indigenous Communities & Native Nations (ICNN) Community

We would love to hear from you!  Let us know if you have any other questions or post comments below.

0 Replies