Esri UC: Guide to Project Management & Delivery Resources

06-28-2019 11:39 AM
Labels (1)

Esri UC: Guide to Project Management & Delivery Resources

We know we have the best GIS technology… but many times, what makes a project to apply technology a successful one are the many project management components – from aligning the business needs, managing risk, adopting an agile approach to your work getting the right staff in place. 

I'm excited that the Esri User Conference coming up gives me and my colleagues the opportunity talk 1-1 with Esri users and help you figure how you can set your GIS projects up for success.  

Come visit me and my colleagues in the Guiding Your Geospatial Journey area of the Expo hall, or in one of our sessions:

Technical Workshops

Tuesday, July 9                                                                                                         Location: SDCC - Rooms

10:00 am

Esri Best Practices: How to Run a Successful GIS Project

SDCC, Room 16 A

Tuesday, July 9                                                                                                         Location: Hilton - Rooms

12:15pm

Project Management in GIS Special Interest Group (SIG)

Hilton Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom A/E

Wednesday, July 10                                                                                                   Location: SDCC - Rooms

10:00am

Esri Best Practices:  Agile Project Management

SDCC, Room 30A

Wednesday, July 10                                                                                                   Location: SDCC - Rooms

1:oopm

Esri Best Practices:  Collect & Manage Requirements for Successful GIS projects

SDCC, Room 30A

Thursday, July 11                                                                                             Location: SDCC - Rooms

4:00 pm

Esri Best Practices: How to Run a Successful GIS Project

SDCC, Room 03

Spotlight Talks                               

Tuesday, July 9                             Location: SDCC – Expo: Guiding Your Geospatial Journey Spotlight Theater      

2:30pm

When is Agile the best PM method?

Tuesday, July 9                             Location: SDCC – Expo: Guiding Your Geospatial Journey Spotlight Theater      

5:15 pm

Evangelizing GIS across your organization

Expo Area

Stop by to connect 1-on-1 with Esri Staff and talk more about Geospatial Strategy in the Guiding Your Geospatial Journey area.

Tuesday, July 9                9:00 AM–6:00 PM

Wednesday, July 10         9:00 AM–6:00 PM

Thursday, July 11             9:00 AM–4:00 PM

Labels (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎06-28-2019 11:39 AM
Updated by:
Anonymous User
Contributors