UC 2019: What's Your Geospatial Strategy?

06-27-2019 10:35 AM
Labels (1)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
3 0 619

Organizations who establish and take action through a Geospatial Strategy, raise the profile of GIS and geospatial technologies in their organization. Taking a business first approach is key. Creating a business-oriented plan, considering people, process, and technology, defining how an organization will use GIS to achieve goals, outcomes, and overcome challenges. There are many opportunities to learn more about this concept at UC. My colleagues and I will be sharing our experiences and advice through workshops, 1-1 activities, and an inaugural Geospatial Strategy panel!

You can find me and my colleagues at UC:

Technical Workshops

Tuesday, July 9                                                                                                         Location: SDCC - Rooms

1:00 pm

Introduction to Geospatial Strategy

SDCC, Room 17 B

Wednesday, July 10                                                                                         Location: SDCC - Rooms

10:00 am

SDCC, Room 31 A

Thursday, July 11                                                                                             Location: SDCC - Rooms

1:00 pm

Geospatial Strategy Panel Session

SDCC, Room 16 B

Spotlight Talks                               

Tuesday, July 9                             Location: Expo: Guiding Your Geospatial Journey Spotlight Theater      

10:00 am

12:15 pm

Prioritizing Activities: Where to Start

5:15 pm

Evangelizing GIS in your Organization

Appointments                                                                           

Tuesday, July 9 – Thursday, July 11  Location: SDCC – Expo: Guiding Your Geospatial Journey Area                                              

What’s Your Geospatial Strategy?

Review where you are today with an expert on geospatial strategy and discuss how a strategy can help you meet organizational goals. Leave with a set of initial recommendations based on the elements of a geospatial strategy.

Schedule an appointment

Expo Area

Stop by to connect 1-on-1 with Esri Staff and talk more about Geospatial Strategy
in our Guiding Your Geospatial Journey area.

Tuesday, July 9                9:00 AM–6:00 PM

Wednesday, July 10         9:00 AM–6:00 PM

Thursday, July 11             9:00 AM–4:00 PM

geospatialstrategy esri esriservices implementingarcgis‌strategyandplanning‌