Rapid Implementation is Possible With the Right Considerations

07-05-2019 11:06 AM
Labels (1)
GarrettGraham
New Contributor III
1 0 372

I work with a lot of Esri users to help them successfully implement ArcGIS within their organization. Customers reach out to us because they are often challenged in a few key areas:

• Seeking ways to reduce the time it takes to install and configure our products
  • Getting started and building proficiency
  • Maximizing effectiveness and productivity of the implementation (which could include data, maps, apps, etc.)

These are common challenges as our users are often supporting many roles within their organization (analysts, managers, system administrators, etc.) and often have limited bandwidth to roll out the latest version of our products.

I find our users can experience a much quicker time to value and improved productivity through a services package. In these services packages, we often focus on a few best practices:

• Considering the needs of all stakeholders
  • Supporting quick wins through understanding customer needs and configuring maps and apps to meet those needs
  • Building a better user experience

Please find attached a flyer that can be used a resource to read and understand more about some of our product and subject matter expert specific services packages (ArcGIS GeoEvent Server, ArcGIS Monitor, Insights for ArcGIS, etc.)

About the Author
I joined Esri in 2003 as a Technical Support Analyst. For the past 12 years I have been in Professional Services and am a Program Manager supporting our Services Programs (Technical Consulting and Esri Enterprise Advantage Program). I have a Bachelors in Geography/GIS from Cal Poly Pomona and Masters in Business Administration from the University of Redlands.