Unable to create spectral profile in ArcGIS Pro

08-23-2018 07:39 PM
SteveMcKeown
New Contributor II

I have been starting to use ArcGIS Pro for remote sensing functions but I have been unable to create spectral profiles.

I have followed the instruction here:

Spectral profile—Charts | ArcGIS Desktop 

But when I right click on raster image --> create chart .. The only option is 'histogram'

I am not sure what I am missing to unlock spectral profiles..I am running version 2.1.3.10257 Advanced and have practically all the extensions enabled. 

I am at a loss for how to solve the issue as it should be straightforward.. Any tips?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VinayViswambharan
Esri Contributor

Are all the other options disabled/greyed out, or you dont see the options at all (scatter plot, temporal profile, spectral profile)

0 Kudos
SimonWoo
Esri Contributor

Spectral profiles (and the other charts) were available starting in ArcGIS Pro 2.2.

SteveMcKeown
New Contributor II

Thanks, I have updated to 2.2 and it is now showing and working.

Is it possible to use an existing shapefile (i.e. training areas for classification) to create the spectral profile? Currently the only option appears to manually draw the areas of interest each time.

0 Kudos
EricRice
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Steve,

To the right of the sketch tools you should find the Feature Selector button as well as the Segment Selector (active when you have a segmented image in the map - allowing you to profile image segments).  

Eric

0 Kudos