11-08-2018 01:37 AM
GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

can you tell how could  reclassify colour  on raster

0 Kudos
12 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Change the symbology of imagery—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop  a similar one exists for arcmap

This covers the basic methods.  Changing individual colors can be done one at a time once the basic symbology is done

0 Kudos
GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

what can i do reclassify colour  on  raster ?

0 Kudos
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Gerti

We need more information than one short sentence.  What software are you using?  ArcMap 10.6.1?  10.5?  10.4?  ArcGIS Pro 2.2?  

Is the raster 3 bands, 8 bits, and you want to classify it?  or is it 8 bit or 16 bit color map, already classified and you simply want to change the colours?    

If you're not sure about this, could you either send a screenshot of the properties of the raster, and the current colours?  Can you tell us specifically what you want to change?

We need more information to be able to help you.

Cody B

GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

hi 

Arcgis 10.5

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you have a 1 band tiff image.  is it just showing up on a grey scale?

If you have a look at your attached image... you are on the Source' tab... move the mouse over 4 more and click on Symbology … what is it set to, and what happens if you change it

maybe an a screen grab of what you are working with would help.

0 Kudos
GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

As suspected, it is a single band image which is displayed on a black and white color ramp.

Change the color ramp if you want a different color ramp or go back to my original link and change the method of symbolizing

0 Kudos
GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

hi 

I am to use ArcGis 10.5   and I need to make the real classify colour and contur for scale 1;250.000

what can I do for this 

0 Kudos