Invalid file error when processing is the latest error....I've processed 1,000 of acres with 1.3x without any issues. Now when using 2.x the processing fails sometimes for no apparent reason. I've got; Blue Screen of Death, processing just stops, computer shuts down, "invalid file", "processing failed", etc... Any ideas?
I have been having the same issues. I installed 2.0.1 yesterday and have tried running 2 2D Rapid processes and 1 2D full and have received the window to send in an error report all 3 times. As of now it appears that I cannot process any flights. I am running Windows 10, i7-6700 CPU processor, 16.0 GB of RAM...should be able to handle these projects.
I can't add anything to this issue beyond that I'm seeing exactly the same behavior on hardware that is virtually identical to Rob's. Attempting to process a recent flight has resulted in 2.0.1 crashing every time. I really wish I had kept the Drone2Map 1.3.2 installer so I could roll back. It worked fine on the same computer.
Would you guys happen to have ArcGIS Pro with the Data Interoperability extension installed on the same machine as Drone2Map? There is a known issue at Drone2Map 2.0 and 2.0.1 when running Drone2Map on the same machine with this extension.
If you do have this installed, I recommend uninstalling the Data Interoperability extension for ArcGIS Pro or remove the DataInterop.dll from \install location\Drone2Map\bin.
If you do not have ArcGIS Pro with the Data Interoperability extension installed on the same machine as Drone2Map, I would recommend opening a support ticket so we can help identify and resolve the issue.
Thanks for the advice, Tony. Pro is installed on the same machine as Drone2Map, but I don't have the Pro Data Interoperability extension installed. However, deleting DataInterop.dll as you suggested worked. Drone2Map is no longer crashing.
I am based in the UK and have experienced processing errors with V2.0.1 when using GCP's. The final outputs have unusual GCP RMSE errors. I checked this by reprocessing projects previously done with 1.3 where I had RMSE errors of 10mm. When processed using 2.0.1 the errors are 250mm. To get back on track I have tried to reinstall 1.3 and that has really hit the buffers. Rolling back seems to be a technical challenge and this currently sits with ESRI UK Support.