Is Drone2map included in the ESRI licensing or is it an extra cost perk?

Jump to solution
07-07-2016 06:49 AM
JesseWeatherly
New Contributor

I am with Farm Bureau and we have your licensing for all of the areas. They were wondering if drone2map is included or if its extra.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Well Drone2Map for ArcGIS at the very bottom is says from trial or purchase.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Well Drone2Map for ArcGIS at the very bottom is says from trial or purchase.

JesseWeatherly
New Contributor

Okay, I was just wondering if you have the licensing from ESRI already , if it was just an included update. It is extra, okay thanks.

Jesse

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

If you hit the "get it now" button at the top of the page Dan sent, there is a "Live Sales Chat". If that is working, I would start there if you have more questions.

The buy or trial link takes you https://marketplace.arcgis.com/listing.html?id=3855a9d026f64917a09bfc78b590c42f  But you will need a developer or enterprise log in to go to the next step (e.g., to see the cost).

...also, remember to check Dan's response as correct if that answered your question.

edit...once you sign on you get this note (no pricing yet)

Pricing: Customers in the United States can click Buy to begin your purchase. Confirm you are a designated purchaser in ArcGIS Online before proceeding. Click the Get Help link in the header to see how to update your permissions. Customers outside the U.S., please contact your local Esri Distributor - www.esri.com/about-esri/contact

HenrikSvenningsen
Occasional Contributor

ESRI haven't decised on the pricing yet other than if you have an ELA you'll get it free.....They think aboyt selling it in bundles like NAVIGATOR etc. and you'll need NAMED USER on an ArcGIS Online for Organization to use it....later it will also come to Portal on premises.

0 Kudos
AaronWorthley1
Occasional Contributor II

I stepped through the beginning of the purchase procedure the other day and came up with a price of $3500 ANNUAL subscription.  YIKES!

EricPeña
Occasional Contributor

Yes, $3,500 annual subscription for 1 ArcGIS Online Drone2Map license/login and 500 ArcGIS Online Credits is what I was quoted yesterday.

0 Kudos
DaveOrlando
Occasional Contributor III

....and in Canada we were just quoted $5000 CAD annually.

too bad, it was fun getting to know it.

0 Kudos