Hi, I prepare a flight on my Desktop PC with Site Scan Manager but I' can't see it in iPad App (Site Scan).

Jump to solution
04-28-2021 03:07 AM
VassilisTrigkas1974
New Contributor III

Hi, I prepare a flight on my Desktop PC with Site Scan Manager but I' can't see it in iPad App (Site Scan).

I followed the instructions of Esri Technical Support “How to: Plan a flight in Site Scan for ArcGIS Manager (https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000023043 )”

Any ideas what is wrong

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @VassilisTrigkas1974

You can try the following: 

- Ensure that you are using the Site Scan for ArcGIS Flight app, not Site Scan LE because it is not connected to the Site Scan Manager cloud. 

- Ensure you are connected to the internet on your iPad and in the same Site Scan organization and project as where you created the Flight Plan. 

- Force sync your app with the cloud by pressing the cloud icon next to the project name. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @VassilisTrigkas1974

You can try the following: 

- Ensure that you are using the Site Scan for ArcGIS Flight app, not Site Scan LE because it is not connected to the Site Scan Manager cloud. 

- Ensure you are connected to the internet on your iPad and in the same Site Scan organization and project as where you created the Flight Plan. 

- Force sync your app with the cloud by pressing the cloud icon next to the project name. 

0 Kudos