Hi, I am trying to use an orthomosaic / orthophoto (geotiff - of resolution 10 cm) that I have processed in a photogrammetric software onto ArcGIS Online. I created a tile package from ArcGIS Desktop and published it as a tile layer (hosted) in ArcGis Onl

07-17-2017 05:54 AM
InderChauhan
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to use an orthomosaic / orthophoto (geotiff - of resolution 10 cm) that I have processed in a photogrammetric software onto ArcGIS Online. I created a tile package from ArcGIS Desktop and published it as a tile layer (hosted) in ArcGis Online. Next, I set this layer as a base map, but it displays the default map view of my area of interest ( of resolution >1m) and not my orthomosaic. How do I view my ortho instead? Also, is it possible to perform other tasks like digitization on the ortho? Are all the options that come in the arc toolbox of the desktop version available here as well. If not what are the options?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

multifaceted questions are unlikely to provide complete answers.

As for the types of analyses that can be performed, perhaps you could explore the options in Arctoolbox which relate to rasters and images

0 Kudos