ESRI Full Motion Video Licensing

12-21-2017 09:02 AM
GeomaticsPublisher
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the ESRI Full Motion Video add-in for ArcGIS 10.2 however I receive an error when opening ArcMap saying 'Licensing for full motion video is currently unavailable. Check ArcGIS Administrator for more information'.

I have an Advanced concurrent use licence for Arc Desktop running 10.2.1 so thought it would automatically work?

Any thoughts?

Regards

Philip

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Philip

Sorry if the instructions were not clear.  FMV is an add-in for ArcMap, and must be licensed separately after installation.

If you look at http://esri.com/fmv at the very bottom it says "Get your license today to start visualizing and analyzing your videos in ArcGIS."  There are instructions there that say 

Call Us

Place the order over the phone. Once the order is processed, you will receive an email that includes an authorization number to activate FMV and a link in your My Esri portal with a token that gives you download permission.

800-447-9778

Cody B.

Potjo
by
New Contributor

I get the following error message when I try to open ArcMap: "Your video will time out in 2days. Access the ArcGIS Administrator to check for license renewals or to disable any further warnings about license expiration". How can I uninstall the FULL MOTION VIDEO application/extension?

0 Kudos