Drone2Map will not install

Jump to solution
10-18-2016 02:45 PM
JonDewalt
New Contributor

Drone2Map will not install.  It keeps asking for the C++ runtime 2008 Redistributable even though i have already installed it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTaylor3
Occasional Contributor

Jon,

You need a specific version of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable: Version 9.0.30729.6161 

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update from O... 

Not sure if this is the problem but it may worth looking into.

jt

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

There are a number of threads using .... drone2map 2008 ... yields numerous hits of various bits of info... you might want to have a read .... https://community.esri.com/message/633164-re-drone2map-samples-not-processing-not-yet-answered?comme... 

0 Kudos
JonDewalt
New Contributor

I looked at most of those and non refer to issues installing Drone2Map.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the C++ package and it still will not install.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Jon... It might  be a wider issue with your system.  Since you didn't find any links with that error and a drone2map install, it might not exist with others but only on yours.  I would contact tech support with your details.

0 Kudos
JamesTaylor3
Occasional Contributor

Jon,

You need a specific version of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable: Version 9.0.30729.6161 

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update from O... 

Not sure if this is the problem but it may worth looking into.

jt

JonDewalt
New Contributor

Yes. That did the trick. Thanks

0 Kudos