Drone2Map Configuration Error

06-03-2019 06:51 AM
GeraldBartz
New Contributor III

This morning I was unable to open Drone2Map. The Application shows to be properly licensed in our AGOO.  These is the error messages that I  receive: When I initially open the 'Portal for ArcGIS' is active. I switch it to ArcGIS Online 

After I select OK, I get this message:

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

It's possible the system did not have Internet access at the time.  Please verify you have Internet access and try it again.  If it still fails, try accessing AGOL through the Internet Explorer.  

0 Kudos
GeraldBartz
New Contributor III

I  have Internet Connection because I can run ArcPRO online.  

0 Kudos
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Gerald,

Can you confirm what version of Drone2Map you've installed.  One way is to go to the Programs and Features and look for Drone2Map.  It should provide the version number.  If you have version 1.3.1 or lower, you may be affected by the TLS update and need to upgrade to at least version 1.3.2.  

0 Kudos
GeraldBartz
New Contributor III

I called Esri support. I have Drone2Map 1.3.1. We tried a supervised reconfig, removed the Assigned authorization and reinstalled the authorization, the a repair of the program through the Control panel. Nothing worked. Corruption was hypothesized. Renamed the Drone2Map project folder to Old Drone2Map Project folder. Deleted the program and reinstalled it. This worked.

Thanks for all the comments.