Deep learning Model Deployment error in ArcGIS pro

07-27-2020 03:02 PM
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use the developed deep learning model to classify my raster in arcgis pro but when I give .emd file as the input (from deeplearning package) , it says invalid file- could anyone suggest me what is the cause? I have already installed all the packages and environment required for this project. Thank you! Please fine the screenshot attached.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like Dan said, Tech Support is always a good option. Also, I recommend double-checking that you followed the instructions on installing the deep learning frameworks as listed in the link I mentioned above. One of the reasons we developed the Deep Learning Frameworks Installer for Pro 2.6 is to rule out any installation issues when running the tools. 

Also be sure to check out the Deep Learning FAQ for more helpful tips. 

RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

Yes, I was able to solve the issue. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Louis1
by
New Contributor

Hi Ritika,

I'm probably a bit late, but if you remember, could you tell me how you solved the problem? I am facing the same issue. Thanks.

0 Kudos
MicZatorsky_AEC
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a deep learning installer for Pro 2.7?

I'm working through the Detecting Objects with Deep Learning  course on Esri Academy today, followed the instructions to the letter and its failing the same way it has been for a few others:

I installed the TensorFlow library from the ArcGIS Pro Package Manager following the course instructions.  By default it installed v2.3.0.

The DeepLearning_FAQ.pdf  lists the Tensorflow version 2.1.0 as supported for Pro 2.7

Is it necessary to uninstall Tensorflow (and any other of the 98 packages listed for 2.7) and make sure it matches the version listed in the FAQ? 

Some libraries - such as tensorflow-base is listed in the FAQ as supported in Pro 2.7 at version 2.1.0, but the Pro 2.7 package installer does not allow the installation of that version.

2021-01-09 09_22_29-Window.png

0 Kudos