Deep Learning error Pro 2.5: Unable to initialize python raster function with scalar arguments

04-03-2020 06:31 AM
AnneleyHadland
New Contributor

Hi, I'm trying to find the most up to date version of the libraries to install at pro 2.5 to enable the machine learning capabilities. I will be running on GPU in future but just at present I'm trying a quick test on CPU. I'm using the library combination from here: Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

but this may be a bit out of date now. I'm getting errors with applying the models. Exporting and training seem OK. I saw some other posts saying to try to revert to tensorflow 1.12.0 and this hasn't helped. I guess it may be a CPU compatibility thing?

I would like to check that everything is compatible before seeing if it's an error in the processing. I'm getting the following errors:

RuntimeError: Error(s) in loading state_dict for DynamicUnet:
size mismatch for layers.11.0.weight: copying a param with shape torch.Size([9, 99, 1, 1]) from checkpoint, the shape in current model is torch.Size([8, 99, 1, 1]).
size mismatch for layers.11.0.bias: copying a param with shape torch.Size([9]) from checkpoint, the shape in current model is torch.Size([8]).

Unable to initialize python raster function with scalar arguments.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Don't mess with the recommended installations.  upgrades at your own risk, until it appears in the help files.

Also, click on the link

Check your computer's ability to run ArcGIS Pro 2.5

ArcGIS Pro 2.5 system requirements—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

If it just meets the minimum requirements, not good,  In reality, it should meet as a minimum, preferably exceed the highest level, paying particular attention to gpu and video

0 Kudos
AnneleyHadland
New Contributor

Was a library compatibility issue - now fixed!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you specify your solution? I am having a similar error here.

Best regards!

0 Kudos