Custom DTM to use with OIC

10-05-2020 12:12 PM
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

I have accurate Camera Heading,Roll,Pitch,X,Y,Z. It appears OIC does not use elevation data but rather Height above Ground. I am guessing it projects the little red x that you click onto the screen on the DEM and then translates that to the image. In my cause its really far off. See screenshot. Is this the case or do you suppose I am missing something else? I am also wondering how to get it to show the other image locations projected onto the image. Can they navigate from one image to the next by clicking on it IN the image instead of on the map?

Thanks in advance!

the little red x is pretty far off.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
SoukainaMENJEL
New Contributor

Will it be in October?

Le jeu. 8 oct. 2020 à 18:09, Kushagra Patel <geonet@esri.com> a écrit :

GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

<https://community.esri.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Custom DTM to use with OIC

reply from Kushagra Patel

<https://community.esri.com/people/Kushagra_Patel-esristaff?et=watches.email.thread>

in Imagery and Remote Sensing - View the full discussion

<https://community.esri.com/message/958136-re-custom-dtm-to-use-with-oic?commentID=958136&et=watches.email.thread#comment-958136>

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. We just had a release in September.

Thank you.

JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

What sort of release schedule do you anticipate? We are pretty impressed with this tool but we need those couple of bugs to be addressed before we can continue any further.  Trying to weigh out options as an approach to provide a solution to our clients. 

Thank you again for all your help!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

We usually follow 3 months release schedule. Bugs will be fixed in next release. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

Interesting obseveration, if I click on one of the storm structures it picks the closest image. If I click just on the map, it doesnt.. Still think its a DTM issue.. Maybe...

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

This is not a DTM issue.

There is an issue with the method we used to compute the best image for street-side images. It is a known issue. This will be updated in the next release and will resolve your issue.

Thank you.

SoukainaMENJEL
New Contributor
I want to ask about DepthImg in Oriented Viewer Imagery, how can i define it? i have bubble images, with XY and ImageDirection, those informations cannot be sufficient to define DepthImg using another calculate?  Or should have DepthImg information from the source? i put the accuracy values, it shows me that the widget of measurement is added, location, distance, area, elevation. distance and area cannot be clicked, so i will configure the depthImg, i i don't know how, can you tell me more and give me an example what i would put on the field and the attribute table.
0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

oops, wrong thread. I think you had one posted for this already...

0 Kudos
SoukainaMENJEL
New Contributor

Do you know anything about this?

0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

Unfortunately I do not, Hopefully someone can answer your thread soon. 

0 Kudos