Classify Pixels Deep Learning Package results checkerboard?

Jump to solution
05-05-2021 04:50 PM
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to use the road extractor model within the Classify Pixels Using Deep Learning tool. I believe I've installed the tools for deep learning correctly, I ran the tool going step by step with the tutorial, and my output is literally a black and white checkerboard. Is this indicative of a particular error? 

13 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Requirements in Esri/deep-learning-frameworks: Installation support for Deep Learning Frameworks for the ArcGIS Syst... provides recommend type and size.

It was installed properly then?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
AmlanR
by
New Contributor II

Hi @KathleenHoenke .

I am Amlan with Esri Support. Would you be able to share your data with us? 

It would be even better if you could create a ticket with us (and request reception to assign the case to me) and I would be more than happy to jump on a call with you and get this resolved.

0 Kudos
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

Hello! I was able to get it to work on a very small square using the tips from Vinay, however, I have a much bigger area I'd like to run it on and of course that is moving at a snail's pace. When I try to use either GPU, I now get a blank an output with nothing. I will see about opening a ticket, the data is very large to share!

0 Kudos
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

This worked! Ofc on a very small area. My issue now is trying to scale up, but of course using the CPU is not going to work given the processing time. I tried specifying the other GPU ID, and got a blank output this time. 

0 Kudos