ArcPro 2.2 and fmv

Jump to solution
07-05-2018 09:03 AM
Labels (1)
FaroukRohoman
New Contributor II

Just tried FMV with Arcpro 2.2.  Used the multiplexer to add MISB data to a video and got this error.

ERROR 002652: Unable to parse the header of the metadata file. Ensure each column in the metadata file corresponds to a legal MISB 0601 header, or that there is a corresponding entry in the metadata field mapping file.

I used the same video,  .csv metadata file and metadata mapping file in ArcMap 10.6 and they worked fine.  I noticed there was no option to set a base height just a DEM file.  Anyone else run into this problem?  Is there separate documentation for ArcPro?

Farouk Rohoman.

12 Replies
LucasMartinez
New Contributor II

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for your response and advices. I've updated to ArcGis Pro 2.3.3 and tried several times, minding that my data had the same layout as yours. As I am working with the french version of ArcGIS, I had to replace the separator from ";" to "," and I changed the UNIX Time Stamp from scientific to numeric, as suggested in the documentation. I even tried with the specific FMV Multiplexer Tutorial. With my data, the multiplexer runs a long time and gets me the location of the drone, but not any FOV footprint. With the data of the ArcGIS tutorial, the multiplexer runs really fast but nothing happens. In both cases, there is no warning or error message. Do you have any suggestions the issue? I can send you my files by private message.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Lucas

0 Kudos
NickWallingford
Esri Contributor

Lucas,

Yes, if you could send me your data I'd be happy to take a look at it.

-Nick

0 Kudos
LucasMartinez
New Contributor II

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for your response. You'll find my files here (I couldn't manage to upload the files on the forum so I put them into my dropbox, sorry for any inconvenience). There are the files provided by Esri themselves for the tutorial, and my personal data extracted from a DJI Phantom 4. I really appreciate your help!

Best regards,
Lucas

0 Kudos