Cody and Jeff,
Thank you very much for all your time. You were very helpful!
I think my two last posts were completetly unnecessary as I found the mistake. I didn't change the settings in excel permanently so every time I saved the file to .csv there were semicollons created instead of commas. I kept it in mind during few first tries but I just forgot while using the final version of .csv file. So I am really sorry for confusion.
Now everything is working correctly. You are the best. Thank you very much!
None of your column headings were properly labeled according to the documentation at http://esriurl.com/FMV132manual