UnsafeLoadingWarning when updating anaconda environment Arcgis Pro 2.5

06-09-2020 08:27 AM
WadeWall
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I ask this over at GIS Stack Exchange, but thought it would also fit over here.

I updated arcgisPro to 2.5.1 and it had a version mismatch with my arcpy environment, so I did the following to create a clone.

To create a new environment that is up to date with arcgispro-py3: 1. Generate a list of additional packages installed in your current environment, with the conda command:

conda env export > env.yaml 2. (Optional) If you have additional dependencies installed through pip, find those with pip freeze: pip freeze > requirements.txt 2. Create a new environment by cloning arcgispro-py3, and activate it: conda create --clone arcgispro-py3 --name my-env --pinned activate my-env 3. Add back missing conda packages from your current environment: conda env update -n my-env -f env.yaml 4. (Optional) Add back missing packages from pip: pip install -r requirements.txt 5. (Optional) Make it the default for the ArcGIS Pro application and the "Python Command Prompt": proswap my-env

However, at step 3, I received the message:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI79962\conda_env\env.py:68: UnsafeLoaderWarning:The default 'Loader' for 'load(stream)' without further arguments can be unsafe.Use 'load(stream, Loader=ruamel_yaml.Loader)' explicitly if that is OK.Alternatively include the following in your code:

The file env.py (and the folder _MEI79962) appear to be temporary, so I am not sure what script I should edit to make this work. Has anyone solved this problem?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies