Tool failure during classification wizard

09-10-2017 04:34 PM
Labels (1)
ChristopherBertrand
Occasional Contributor

In the Training phase of the Classification Wizard (Supervised, Support Vector Machine selected) an error message is displayed saying the tool has failed.  It gets to just past 50% of "generating segmented dataset" and the tool fails. Detail of the error is a Error 999999 and several tables not found.  The input is a Pro created mosaic of NAIP images. The uncompressed file is 20.5 GB. Why is the tool failing?  Is it the tool? Is it the input data?  Is it a lack of sufficient memory?  An photo of the error message is attached.

Error message

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

To rule out some of these, try a sample of the same image type

0 Kudos
Danvey
by
New Contributor II

Did you ever figure out what was causing the tool to fail? I am receiving the same error. This is the first time I've tried to do image classification within ArcGIS Pro.

ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds.
The table was not found. [VAT_Segmented_202105101417354459224_interIndex]
The table was not found. [VAT_Segmented_202105101417354459224_interIndex]
Failed to execute (TrainSupportVectorMachineClassifier).
Failed at Monday, May 10, 2021 2:26:33 PM (Elapsed Time: 2.04 seconds)

0 Kudos
wraymond
New Contributor II

I have had this same issue. I think this may be why I get another error in the classification step. See https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/error-in-classify-step-of-image-classification-wi... 

0 Kudos
CathyWilson2
Occasional Contributor

I am getting the same message. I was able to to the whole wizard successfully and am now trying to do the same steps on an overlapping image collected at the same time. I don't know what table it is talking about. The training samples?

0 Kudos