Oriented Imagery Widget on Experience Builder

Jump to solution
06-08-2021 03:55 AM
IniobongBenson
New Contributor II

I was trying to replicate this Esri demo web for viewing OIC. I installed the Experience Builder using the installation steps on the website. I the started the server and client. Also I had previously download the widget from GitHub and extracted it to the appropriate client folder.

The Oriented Imagery widget is showing on my list of widget when I start the Experience Builder, however, when I add the widget is shows "arcgisPortal is not defined", is this normal and how can this be fixed.

I did create the app on the Enterprise portal and copied the app ID to the experience builder during the log-in. 

I tired using Web App Builder but it seem the widget is only available for 3D maps

I am new to using Experience Builder, so any help would be appreciated

IniobongBenson_0-1623147095467.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kushagra_patel
New Contributor II

Hi,

Which version of Experience Builder (Dev Edition) are you using? If it is 1.4, then this is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release of Oriented Imagery. Can you please try with version 1.3? Widget works in Experience Builder version 1.3 or below.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kushagra_patel
New Contributor II

Hi,

Which version of Experience Builder (Dev Edition) are you using? If it is 1.4, then this is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release of Oriented Imagery. Can you please try with version 1.3? Widget works in Experience Builder version 1.3 or below.

IniobongBenson
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you, yes I was using version 1.4. I got version 1.3, tried it and it worked. Thanks.

0 Kudos