OIC - Failed to load Image even tho they are available.

Jump to solution
10-01-2020 08:50 AM
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

So I created an OIC from some of our mobile mapping data. Creating the OIC and populating it was pretty straight forward thanks to the documentation. I received lots of errors yesterday trying to publish it to my ArcGIS Online but this morning, magically it started working. So, I have it posted and shared publicly. I have tried three ways to access this data and get the same error every way. "Failed to load Image". I checked in ArcGIS pro and made sure the links in the exposure table were not broken. You can click on any of them and copy/paste the link into any browser and they will load. However, Using OIC tools, it just says failed. I have tried adding the OIC to a fresh ArcGIS Pro map. I have tried using the sample online APP and just changed the OIC ID, and I have tried creating my own App using AppBuilder and they all do the same. Help??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

For me, the images are not even loading when I copy/paste the link into browser. I think there is a strict cross origin policy on this bucket. Can you please make the bucket publicly open?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's strange. Can you please check whether images are not loading up because of Cross origin (CORS) issue? Just check the console (Press F12) to see the error.

If possible, can you please share the OIC with me (orientedimagery@esri.com)?  

JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

Thanks for the follow up. How would I go about sharing it with you? I have it set to "public". The ID is id=27c6b5d484574ab79f2bc4572bdef844. I hit F12 while running the web widget but didnt see anything useful there. (I am not a very strong developer tho). 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

For me, the images are not even loading when I copy/paste the link into browser. I think there is a strict cross origin policy on this bucket. Can you please make the bucket publicly open?

0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

I have a call into our IT department to make sure its opened up. Here is an example of one of the images that are listed in the exposures table. 

http://storage.seasllc.net/PAINSTVILLE2020/IMAGES/088_1_1_000001.jpg 

Are you not able to click that link even? That is very strange... I am copying images over to a bluehost server now and will give that a test run as well..

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

I see what you are referring to. Well, I am trying to update the OIC with the new image paths but I keep getting this error when trying to publish. (I constantly get this error and every now and then it will actually succeed.)

0 Kudos
JeraldAllen
New Contributor III

Success!!! I got it working in ArcGIS Pro. I had to move the images over to a new location and enable CORS like you expected. Now I just need help getting the WAB Widget working properly. I will start a new thread for that. You have solved this issue. Thank you kindly!

0 Kudos