Drone2Map crashes immediately on opening

09-02-2018 05:09 PM
HeatherStanton
New Contributor II

I have a support ticket open for this, but I feel like I'm searching for a needle in a haystack. On my machine, and on two other machines, Drone2Map crashes immediately on opening. I've successfully installed and launched it from two other computers, including with my own login. I've tried upgrading my graphics driver, downgrading my graphics driver, getting every available Windows update, and a couple of clean re-installs (deleting registry keys). I'm running Windows 10, and am licensing Drone2Map via ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 with the latest license manager configured with the correct port. ArcGIS Enterprise uses Windows Authentication. I really don't think it's licensing, since I'm able to run Drone2Map using the same credentials on a different computer. The computer that works and the computer that doesn't both have ArcGIS Pro 2.2 and ArcGIS Desktop 10.6. I also set logging to debug level, and everything appears to be normal in the logs.

Has anyone else run into this? Were you able to solve it? If so, what did you do?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

So the obvious recommendations have been checked?

Known issues—Drone2Map for ArcGIS Help | ArcGIS 

Other threads?

Drone2Map crashes when opeing previous projects? 

Sadly the owner of the group last logged in on September 2017

Drone2Map for ArcGIS 

I will flag Michelle Mathias‌ to see if she can find a contact person that is still associated with the Place

HeatherStanton
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, none of the known issues or the other link you provided apply. I can't open a project of any kind because Drone2Map doesn't open at all, and never has on this computer. Thank you for the response, though!

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Heather, hopefully someone can be rousted up by Michelle

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Heather, I am looking for someone who can help you. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Heather, someone from Support should be reaching out to you soon.

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
TXDPSProduction
New Contributor

Michelle,

I'm having the same issue where Drone2Map immediately shuts down upon opening. I'm assuming it has something to do with login credentials required to access my organization's ArcGIS Portal where the Drone2Map license is assigned to my login, but I am not able to even get to the settings within Drone2Map to change anything before it shuts down. 

Thank you, Melissa

0 Kudos