Classify Pixel Using Deep Learning -- blank image

07-20-2021 02:14 AM
Labels (1)
forestfairy
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I'm currently working on satellite images (Planet images with 4 bands) and I have to apply deep Learning model to classify them. I exported the training datas with the right size of image (3 bands and unsigned 8-bits pixels) and managed to run the Deep Learning models.

However when I try to apply them on my image, The program says it works but the resulting raster is empty : either the statistics are all at 0 or it doesn't calculate them. 

I join what I did and the results. 

forestfairy_0-1626771371804.png

forestfairy_0-1626772166198.pngforestfairy_1-1626772193229.png

forestfairy_2-1626772448716.png

If anyone could explain to me why it doesn't work, I'd be really grateful.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I moved your post to

Imagery and Remote Sensing Questions - Esri Community

where you are more likely to get an interested and informed audience

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
forestfairy
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot. I hope to get an answer.

0 Kudos
VinayViswambharan
Esri Contributor

Hi Forestfairy - 

Please check out this thread. They had a similar problem. 

https://community.esri.com/t5/imagery-and-remote-sensing-questions/classify-pixels-using-deep-learni...

0 Kudos
forestfairy
New Contributor II

Hi, 

Thank you for your answer. I had troubles with my computer so I couldn't check before. I read the thread and I understood that their problem was that the raster didn't have the correct pixel depth. 

That's not my case because I converted the raster and had this corrected after troubles with the deep learning training. So I exported my training data with an 8 bits unsigned and 3 bands raster but it still doesn't work. I join an example of what I did to export my training data :

forestfairy_0-1629108316021.png

Therefore I still don't know what's wrong with my models and why it doesn't work.

0 Kudos