Can't display 360 images of my OIC in ArcGIS Pro

01-10-2022 02:09 PM
Labels (1)
Gaëtan_Lavenu
New Contributor III

Hi,

I created a OIC for "Terrestrial 360 Cameras" images. When I try to display some of my image, a error message is shown asking for a specific webGL parameters. I didn't find any information in web help of différents PDF documents. 

Help will be appreciated 🙂

Gatan_Lavenu_0-1641852294817.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

Hi   Gaëtan, 

I had a look at this. So it looks like there is a bug in the GPTool. When Adding the 360 degree images it supposed to set the OIType in the table as 'B', (If you have selected the Imagery Type as Terrestrial 360 Camera) .

To fix this issue you will need to change the value of the field OIType to 'B'.  This can be done by opening the attribute table and running calculate on the OIType field. 

This should now work when you try to preview an image. If you are going to publish your imagery please make sure that the imagery is available either as an attachment or via a cloud source like amazon or azure. Local images are not accessible  when using a web viewer. 

Randall

Gaëtan_Lavenu
New Contributor III

Hi Randall,

Thank you very much for your answer. The field "OIType" was not added to my attribute table. After adding the field with value "B" it works as expected.

I have another use case with some 360 images. I only have X,Y,Omega,Phi,Kappa values in my csv files. Is there a way to create and load my images "Bubble" type OIC ? or should I absolutely need CamHeading, CamPitch and CamRoll values ?

0 Kudos
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Gaeten, 

It will work if you have Omega Phi and Kappa values. Please refer to the user doc in the c:\Image_Mgmt_Workflows\OrientedImagery\Documentation\OrientedImageryCatalogManagement_UserGuide.pdf . Page 11. This will tell you what are the required field vs optional fields. I would say  if you are using Omega, Phi and Kappa fields then you don't need CamHeading, CamPitch and CamRoll. 

Randall

0 Kudos