Add in Images in an oriented imagery catalogue

Jump to solution
08-16-2021 07:38 AM
Labels (1)
FatimaZahra_Mokhtari
New Contributor II

I've followed the tutorial of creating and adding images to an oriented imagery catalogue : https://doc.arcgis.com/en/imagery/workflows/tutorials/creating-an-oriented-imagery-catalog.htm and I've used esri's ressources and everything seemed to work fine. When I tried to use my own Terrestrial 360 Camera images It didn't work.

i've listed below the view of my arcGIS pro window and the properties of the oriented imagery catalogue and an example of the images that I'm working with.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Fatima, 

My apologies for the delay. 

Can you make the following changes to the HFOV and VFOV in your attribute table.

RandallRebello_0-1629828133612.png

That should fix your issue.  Do let me know if you still have a problem. 

I think the problem is that you have bubble imagery and the HFOV and VFOV values expected were 360 and 180. 

Thanks 

Randall

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RandallRebello

Hi Fatima, 

Can you give me a one more screen shots to help me better understand what is going on. 

I would like a screen shot of the attribute table of the feature points. 

Also can you attach one sample image here so I can try it out on my end and see if its a data issue or not. 

Thanks 

Randall 

FatimaZahra_Mokhtari
New Contributor II

Here are the two images that I am working with I already added the longitude and the latitude with Geosetter. 

0 Kudos
RandallRebello

Hi Fatima, 

We are still looking into this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have a solution. 

Thanks, 

Randall

RandallRebello

Hi Fatima, 

My apologies for the delay. 

Can you make the following changes to the HFOV and VFOV in your attribute table.

RandallRebello_0-1629828133612.png

That should fix your issue.  Do let me know if you still have a problem. 

I think the problem is that you have bubble imagery and the HFOV and VFOV values expected were 360 and 180. 

Thanks 

Randall

FatimaZahra_Mokhtari
New Contributor II

Hi Randall, 

It worked. Thank you so much. I didn't notice that the values of HFOV and VFOV were differents in the attribute table.

Thank you again, 

Fatima 

0 Kudos