What's New in ArcGIS Pro 2.5?

Jump to solution
01-09-2020 08:48 AM
HughHoward
New Contributor

Greetings,

I teach several college courses using ArcGIS Pro. I am wondering whether there is a list of the changes reflected in 2.5 versus 2.4.x. I am especially concerned about major changes to the interface that might break my exercise instructions.

I have watched the video, but a comprehensive list will be of great value to me and other educators.

Thanks,

Hugh Howard

American River College (Sacramento)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Hi Hugh,

Good question! A comprehensive list for ArcGIS Pro 2.5 changes will be released sometime this month. When it is released, the What's New in ArcGIS Pro topic will be updated from 2.4 to 2.5.

Best,

Jonah

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Hi Hugh,

Good question! A comprehensive list for ArcGIS Pro 2.5 changes will be released sometime this month. When it is released, the What's New in ArcGIS Pro topic will be updated from 2.4 to 2.5.

Best,

Jonah

curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

To avoid this issue mid-year, I have a script set up that installs the software and turns off user notifications of updates. This limits the damage of students getting a version ahead of the version I am teaching from each term. Then I update Pro to the current version every fall, and have students reinstall to get up to date to 'this year's version'.   ArcGIS Pro silent install script

0 Kudos