Symbolic logic or predicate calc for txt to gdb

05-12-2020 01:41 AM
AustinVan_Decar
New Contributor

Does anyone know how to code symbolic logic into ocr scans/files that are then put into txt? A lot of data in written research besides the statistics. Attached is an example if an article in i authored that I would like to see how to translate into either a space time or word trait comparison. (Kind of like when you get rid of missing data in python) I want to clear up written documents and transform them into geospatial analysis. Mostly from a health care perspective. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Can't see anything attached. Are we talking NLP? 

0 Kudos
AustinVan_Decar
New Contributor

Basically yes, NLP would be correct however, it is symbolic, or predicate. As well I apologize, the link to the paper is here COVID-19 and viruses – Science For You . However, I would like to include aspects of medical writings from other pandemics to our current one. For instance a very interesting global map I was able to overlay included the imperial college in England's research and data given to me privately through HCA. (I am not exactly sure how to share that between the community and ArcGIS Pro)

Basically I am asking if you someone knows how to create a more humanistic overlay on top of a very data and statistical one that allows you to look at both within in a geographical region 

0 Kudos